The Österreichische Hochschüler_innenschaft is looking for an officer in the department for public relations.
What we do:
For the Austrian National Union of Students as a political institution, the Department of Public Relations is the central pillar for effectively and efficiently communicating the work of the ÖH to the outside world and especially to the students. The focus will be on communication about projects, service and consulting offers and political demands. The Public Relations Department sees itself as responsible for following real political debates and becoming actively involved in them, in order to make the ÖH a relevant political mouthpiece.
The work areas of the ÖffRefs are
– Social media work: content preparation, layout and formulation of postings, use of all ÖH social media channels
– Press relations: writing press releases, planning press conferences
– Organization: Coordination of planning processes and major events
– Progress – ÖH Magazin: Setting of topics for the different issues, regular contact and exchange with authors, layouting and editing, management of printing and distribution.
– Coordination of and exchange between the various work areas of the Public Relations Unit.
What we’re looking for:
– Experience with public relations
– Interest in student and social issues
– Ability to work in a team and organizational skills
The function fee is 550 € per month. In addition, the work as an advisor can be credited to various positions (study allowance, family allowance and, depending on the university, tuition fees).
Please send your application with CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 06.10.2023.