Private universities

Here you will find all the information about how the representative of your private university (PU) gets the money it is entitled to:

In principle, the Student Union Act (HSG) stipulates that only the chairperson of the university representative body can sign on its behalf. Therefore, in principle, all forms can only be submitted by the elected chairperson. In order to know that he/she has actually been elected, we need a confirmation of the election from the person who has been designated to conduct the election on behalf of the maintainer. Please send the original of the necessary form to the Economic Department of the Federal Representation of the Austrian National Union of Students (ÖH).

For all legal transactions, we ask you to contact the Business Department in advance( If individual legal transactions involve an amount in excess of 400 euros, three independent (and comparable) offers must always be obtained and submitted to us before a decision is made. Since we can only refund against original invoices, it is recommended that you keep a copy as a backup when you send the documents to the Business Department. Please note that only correctly and completely submitted receipts can be refunded. All settlements are subject to the Financial Procedure Guidelines as amended. In addition, the representative bodies at private universities, just like the ÖH-Bundesvertretung, are subject to the management principles of the HSG 2014 in its current version (as amended) and the guidelines of the Control Commission.

Contract for work and fee

If work contracts and fee notes are charged in combination, the forms of the ÖH-Bundesvertretung must be used, since the contract is formally concluded with the Bundesvertretung.

Car forms

This form is used for reimbursement of journeys by private motor vehicle. For the driver 0,18 Euro per kilometer and for the passengers 0,08 Euro per kilometer will be paid. These amounts are a lump-sum reimbursement of costs. This means that no other costs (tolls, fuel, etc.) can be claimed.

For this please:

Open invoice form

When using this form, an unpaid invoice can be settled directly by the ÖH-Bundesvertretung.

For this please:

If an invoice has already been paid, this form must be used for reimbursement.

For this please:

Form for Aconto

As the chairperson of a private university student council, you are entitled to an account of up to 1,500 euros. The purpose of this account is to enable users to carry out cash transactions themselves without having to dip into their own pockets. The chairperson is fully responsible for the amount until the end of his/her function and must finally transfer the account back to us in full.

For this please:

Contact for questions

Feel free to contact us before filling out or submitting:

Heidemarie Matuschewski
Phone: +43/1/310 88 80 -86
Fax: 01/310 88 80 -36

Austrian National Union of Students
Taubstummengasse 7-9, 1040 Vienna