The Österreichische Hochschüler_innenschaft is looking for a speaker for the department of education policy.
The Department of Educational Policy represents student interests in matters of study law and higher education policy at the national level. The specific activities of the Education Policy Unit cover a broad spectrum. The preparation of statements on educational policy plans, negotiation of legal foundations of study, advice on matters of study law and much more are the tasks of the Department of Educational Policy. But this also includes cooperation with the other education policy units, i.e., the Pedagogical Affairs Unit and the UAS Affairs Unit.
The areas of work of the Education Policy Unit are:
– Development of concepts for projects and actions
– Organization and holding of trainings for student representatives
– Development of fact sheets and recommendations for action for student representatives on various topics
– Personal counseling in matters of study law
– Collaboration on press releases on education policy issues
– Opinion on legislative amendments and proposals
– Events organization
– Creation of brochures, flyers and other information materials
What we are looking for
– Interest in education policy
– Ability to work in a team and organizational skills
The function fee is 550 € per month. In addition, the work as an advisor can be credited to various positions (study allowance, family allowance and, depending on the university, tuition fees).
Please send your application with CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 06.10.2023.