Writing together instead of alone: creative and scientific writing techniques
You have blocks when it comes to scientific writing? Having trouble writing your master’s, bachelor’s, or term paper? You think writing scientifically is a gift? You don’t want to write alone anymore?
Then Writing Together is for you!
The new ÖH offer is aimed at all students who want to learn scientific writing in a joyful way. To do this, we will also learn about the relaxing and relieving effect of writing. Writing is a learning process. With the right input and tools, you’ll master your next scientific paper.
1. scientific & unscientific – differences
2. research – 1000 hits – what do I use for my work? No hits – what then?
3. outline and structure – bring structure into the work
4. how do I motivate myself, when do I start?
5. writer’s block
6. guide peer feedback – exchange
7. creative writing – expressive writing
8. open hour – writing together!
Time and space for writing on your own work will be scheduled!
All dates will (presumably) take place in presence. Where: Taubstummengasse 7-9 on the 2nd floor, 1040 Vienna
1. mo, 17.10.2022 from 10:00-12:00
2. mo, 24.10.2022 from 10:00-12:00
3. mo, 07.11.2022 from 10:00-12:00
4. mo, 21.11.2022 from 10:00-12:00
5. mo, 05.12.2022 from 10:00-12:00
6. mo, 16.01.2023 from 10:00-12:00
7. mo, 23.01.2023 from 10:00-12:00
8. mo, 30.01.2023 from 10:00-12:00
You can attend all units or only those that are relevant to you and your work. Pre-registration up to and including 30. 09. 2022 is required.
Send us an email and please let us know which units you are interested in: email@example.com
*image by Shelby Miller @shelbymdesign