In your inbox you got an email. Namely, an online questionnaire on the social situation of students, in which students from all types of Austrian universities are surveyed.
The survey period has been running since May until June 18, 2023. You will receive the access code from your university by mail.
The core questionnaire allows a comparison with other European countries, the additional surveys on digitalization, mental health and well-being, experiences of discrimination allow a deeper insight into the reality of students’ lives.
You can find all info on the homepage: www.sozialerhebung.at
Why should you join?
– To collect important data on the social situation of the students
– the data becomes public data and can also be available for research
– the results are an important data basis for (social and university) politics
– the results show diversity and needs of students in the higher education system
– Facts and Figures Strengthen the Negotiating Position of the Austrian Student Union
The 2023 Student Social Survey is being conducted for the first time since 2019(see 2019 results here).
This means that important figures of the effects of the crises – from pandemic to inflation – to everyday student life will be collected.
Therefore: Fill out the questionnaire quickly!