Students who are eligible for support from the ÖH Social Fund must:
- are socially needy according to the guidelines of the ÖH Social Fund,
- do not receive a student grant (or do not receive the full amount),
- have positively completed 16 ECTS or 8 SWS from courses and examinations in the last academic year (*no recognitions). Exception: In the 1st semester no course work has to be proven yet.
- at a university with cooperation between local university representation and ÖH Social Fund check!
- have not exceeded twice the minimum period of study (example: Bachelor’s program lasts 6 semesters – up to and including 12 semesters you can apply for the ÖH Social Fund)