Panel discussion: “Study without hurdles?! How barrier-free are Austria’s universities?
– Bernadette Auersperg (Association of Austrian Deaf Students)
– Dorothea Brożek (Brożek Power Consulting e.U.)
– Gottfried Großbointner (Psychological Student Counseling)
– Ruth Scheiber-Herzog (Staff Office for the Care of People with Special Needs at the University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences)
– Josef Leidenfrost (Ombuds Office for Students)
– Andrea Ludwig (Litigation Association for the Enforcement of the Rights of Victims of Discrimination)
Christoph Dirnbacher (Freak Radio)
End with bread & wine.
The premises are accessible barrier-free.
ÖGS interpreters will be present.
For non-binding pre-registration and earliest possible notification of specific support needs, please contact: e-mail
In the spirit of sustainability, the event will be held as an EcoEvent. We recommend that you travel by public transport. Bicycle parking is available.
This event meets the criteria for an EcoEvent event. The venue can be reached directly by public transport using the U4, U6, and S-Bahn trains via the Spittelau transport station and the 35A, 37A, and D lines. For cyclists, sufficient bicycle parking is available on the N and S sides of the building.
Access to the event rooms is barrier-free. Either via an outside ramp (corner of Augasse/Lichtenwerder Platz) or directly at the bus terminus 35A (Lichtenwerder Platz) via the “old WU” garage and the lift in core area C.
Accessible parking is also available in the garage in Core Area C.
If you have any questions, please contact the Staff Office for the Care of People with Special Needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department for Accessibility of the ÖH Bundesvertretung in cooperation with the Social Department of the ÖH BOKU as well as the Staff Office for the Care of People with Special Needs of BOKU.
Download flyer (PDF)