This content is also available in
As Austrian Student's Union (ÖH) we provide counseling regarding many necessary topics for students. On this page you will find information on the following topics:
- Study Begin: Important informations about study begin.
- Study Platform: The study platform offers information regarding all possible fields of study in Austria.
- Studiengebühren: Here you find information regarding study fees.
- Studying with disability: Information about studying with disability.
- Studying with a Child: Information about studying with a child.
- Studying Abroad: If you want to study abroad, you find some important information here.
- Studying in Austria: If you want to study in Austria, you find some important information here.
- Career: Information about internships and employment forms.
- Living: Information about housing, housing law, staying at dormitories and a list of all nonprofit halls of residence and student dormitories in Austria.
- Mobility: Information on the topics of mobility, student tickets and carpool.
- Insurance: Information about student union insurance, health insurance, auto insurance and accident insurance.
- Family allowance: Information on all aspects of family allowance (reference, amount, repayment etc.)
- Grants/ Aids: Information on student aid, graduation scholarships, self-preservation grant, orphans’ grant and different monetary allowances granted by the universities.
- All about money: Information on the exemption from prescription charges and social market.