This content is also available in
The Austrian Students Union (ÖH) offers next to counseling a lot of other free services to make everything about student-life easier and more enjoyable. For more information please take a look at the following overview.
- NEW: ÖH Survey Service - Service for the dissemination of surveys from students
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions - Do you have an urgent question about Covid-19 and your studies? Maybe you can find the answer in our FAQs!
- Bulletin Board - Job, internship and housing board organized by the ÖH
- Progress - Magazine of the Federal Austrian Students Union
- ÖH-Helpline - Anonymous phone consultation by staff from the Austrian Association for Psychology
- Social Funds - Sponsoring option for students suffering from current financial difficulties
- Studienplattform- “Platform for study programs”; synoptic view of all study programs including every academic institu-tion in Austria
- ÖH-Newsletter - Newsletter about current projects or upcoming legislative amendments
- ÖH Reminder - Get a text whenever important deadlines are coming up at your academic institution
- ÖH-insurance - Accident and liability insurance for ÖH members
- "Studieren Probieren" - Try out different study programs by visiting introductory lectures
- Queer/feminist library - Broad collection of queer and feminist books, comics, magazines and DVD’S
This might be of interests as well:
- Student’s Union Fee - Find out more about how the student union fee is being used
- Funds & Funding Pools - Get an overview about all the different available scholarships and funds:
- Funding Pool for Special Projects - financial support of projects and activities for students
- FEM/QUEER - Funding Fool - financial reward for scientific papers and projects related to gender studies
- Funding Pool for Dormitories - Financial fund for projects focused on improving dorm life
- Funding Pool of the Federal ÖH Offices - Funding pool created by the different offices of the ÖH, especially for projects that are of interest to all students
- Forms & Applications - Here you can find all forms concerning health insurance, grants and other subsidies offered by the ÖH or the Austrian Federal Government.
- Benefits for student representatives - Benefits for student representatives - Are you volunteering as a students representative? If so, you’re eligible to receive different kinds of benefits, like the recognition of your voluntary work as ECTS credits (free elective course) or the possibility to receive an additional semester of tolerance.