OFFICE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
We are happy to offer advice to anyone who is already studying at an Austrian university or planning to do so.
We will help you with visa problems, admission to studies, acquiring German knowledge, questions regarding tuition fees and with other difficulties.
There will be no personal counseling at the moment. It's always possible to get counseling via e-mail!
legal counselling via E-mail:email@example.com
The International Students Office is especially advocates the following:
- the encouragement of an open and multicultural society
- the equalisation of all students, irrespective of their nationality
- the retraction of discriminatory measures against foreign students
- the access to the employment market
- the provision of the possibility to stay in Austria after the completion of studies
- measures against racism and xenophobia
We are available to answer your queries and concerns during our counselling hours. You can reach us via e-mail or telephone.
We offer advice in english, turkish and spanish at fix times (see below), if you need assistance in one of the following languages, feel free to arrange an appointement and we will provide an interpreter.