The ÖH Bundesvertretung is looking for two clerks for the student and Maturant counseling for the period starting December 1!
Areas of activity:
– Office counseling once a week for 3 hours for prospective students as well as for high school graduates and already active students. Requests are made in person, by phone, via videocall and via e-mail
– Coordination of 12 shoulder appointments per year
– Collaboration in the projects of the study and Matura counseling
– Carrying out administrative tasks in the office
– Regular meetings in the team
– Experience with study choice process and study choice advising
– Experience with Counseling of high school graduates or first-year students is an advantage.
– Reflection on one’s own decision to study
– Good rhetorical skills and no fear of presentation situations
– Open personality and pleasure in dealing with people, especially students
– Ability to work in a team and pleasure in integrating into the large team of the Maturant Advisory Service
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Openness and basic skills regarding research on the Internet
– Impeccable spelling, grammar and expression skills for responding to consulting inquiries
– Willingness to volunteer
– Willingness for longer-term commitment (ideally at least 1 year)
Place of work: Vienna, partly home office possible
What we offer:
The ÖH Studien- und Maturant_innenberatung of the federal representation advises several thousand students and high school graduates every year. We offer a working environment with 4 employees, about 15 volunteers and a large number of consultants on a contract basis. Internal networking and good cooperation are important to us in order to maintain a pleasant working atmosphere for our staff and Counseling.
The functional fee is 175€ per month. In addition, the work as a clerk can be credited for an extension of the tolerance semesters by various authorities (study allowance, family allowance, tuition fees depending on the university).
Send your application with CV and short letter of motivation by 15.11.2023.
to firstname.lastname@example.org ! We are looking forward to your letter!