As the legal representation of students’ interests in Austria, we are looking for a staff member in the Public Relations Department. With 24 employees and more than 70 student volunteers, we are the national representative for about 390,000 students throughout Austria.
- General support of the volunteers in the public relations department
- Support in production and ordering process of ÖH materials
- Incorporation of content on the website
- Create graphics for online and offline content
- Layout and updating of the ÖH brochures
- Editing of ÖH public relations content
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop).
- Experience with common CMS programs (Insb. WordPress)
- Experience and interest in the field of public relations
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Accurate and responsible work
- Interest in working with student volunteers
What you can expect:
- Dynamic team
- Opportunities for further education
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Opportunity to actively help shape processes and contribute new ideas
- Collaboration in an ambitious, collegial and appreciative team
In addition to your application, please send us a selection of previously created graphics/ a portfolio of your work!
Scope of Activity:
The scope of work is part-time 20 hours, permanent.
The classification and assessment of the starting salary shall be carried out in accordance with § 7 of the Student Union Service Contract Ordinance (HS-DVV). The monthly fee is min. 1220 Euro gross for 20 hours per week (V2/1). Corresponding previous periods of service are creditable and there is a willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications.
Place of work: Taubstummengasse 7-9, 1040 Vienna (U1-Station: Taubstummengasse)
Start: as soon as possible
Application deadline: November 17, 2023